Or in other words, nothing makes you feel better than full out baby laughter.
Guys, I'm having a rough day and from some of the emails and Facebook posts I've seen, I'm not the only one. Today I just sat in the parking lot of Walmart and cried in my car because all day people kept reminding me that it's really easy to be a jerk. I got back to my office, tried to focus on my work, and while the monotony helped calm me down, it didn't really make me feel better. Then I remembered a video Steve and I had taken last month of Jonah laughing. Nothing makes you feel better than hearing a child laugh.
So for everyone who is having a horrible day, here is a video of a baby who is happy and laughing and will make you feel happy, too.
Over a year later and he still laughs at this kind of thing.
ReplyDelete