Friday, October 4, 2013

Lesson 2.8 - Teddy Bears are a Must for Little Boys

Or in other words, our formal photo shoot would not have gone nearly as well if it hadn't been for Jonah's teddy bear.

I'm not crazy about newborn pictures, and so I've been waiting until the right moment to get Jonah's portrait pictures done. I figured six months would be a nice time to do so because he would still look like a baby but could do more than just sleep through the pictures. Some of the pictures turned out pretty cute (especially when the bear was present), and just like I wrote in a previous post, I love babies in hooded towels. I wasn't crazy about the pictures with me in it. She had me standing in a position I didn't really like and rushed through before I could say anything, but what can you do?

So without further ado, here is my baby in his first official photo shoot:











No comments:

Post a Comment