Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lesson 2.1: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Or, in other words, I have plenty of pictures to upload! It has been a month since Jonah was born, after all.

I've also decided to change the post title format, mainly because I realized the lesson count was becoming difficult to keep track of. Granted, I haven't figured out what the next midterm will be, but I have plenty of time to figure that out.

Now on to pictures!



This is by far my favorite picture of Jonah. Steve took this after almost right after he was born.



Just the right size for a person like me.



Me holding Jonah for the first time. Not my usual smile, but I did just push out a baby. 




Grandma and Jonah. Having my mother out the first week was the biggest help I could ask for. As you can see, mom was pretty tired, but I looked fine for the first week. My tired look came next week. :)


A few pictures of Steve and Jonah are next.




Opening a gift from the Meikle family. Now that I'm looking at it, Steve needs to comb his hair.

Jonah is pretty cute on his own, so here are a few of my favorites.







And last, a picture of the entire family.

 

More pictures to come!



1 comment:

  1. It probably took me about 3 seconds to go to your blog once I saw that you had one. And read all your posts. Just saying. I very much approve of pictures of Jonah! Thanks for putting them up! :) Also I like the idea of this blog-- it's great to read from your perspective. (Said by someone who hasn't experienced motherhood and someone who is very grateful that motherhood isn't graded by your typical professor!)

    ReplyDelete