Or in other words, I can't believe I ate a whole Chipotle burrito in less than an hour!
If you couldn't tell, it's been kind of slow on the pregnancy front. You can't really notice much of a difference except that I can eat a whole Chipotle burrito in one sitting instead of two. Well, ok, I notice a difference in how my clothes fit and all, but by looking at me I still look pretty normal.
Morning sickness hasn't really kicked in yet, either. I know some women that have to place pots strategically over their homes because they aren't able to reach the bathroom in time. Thankfully, I don't think that's going to be me, since all I have right now is a constant queasiness. It reminds me of the time that I had the most horrible stomach flu ever at the age of 12, except this time I feel better when I eat (unlike the last time where I felt bad when I didn't eat but felt even worse when I ate). Then again, I still have a good six weeks left in the first trimester, so we'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment