Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lesson 3: You never how you'll react to results

Or in other words, HOLY PREGNANCY TEST, BATMAN!

.........
...........
..............

I don't really know what to think since the test had one bright pink line and one really faint little line, and I didn't really take the test properly (turns out I should have finished the entire glass of water). At the same time, the instructions say that the line can turn out faint, so I'm probably pregnant (actually, it would be surprising if I wasn't considering what went on two weeks ago!) My initial reaction was, "oh no, oh no, oh no, can I take it back?"

Don't get me wrong, having baby is a really good thing, I'm just really overwhelmed with the idea. I'm having a baby. Whoa.

Guess I'll get official word if I don't start my period on Friday....

No comments:

Post a Comment