It amazes me how limber babies are, especially when they are sleeping. I've been wanting to do this post for a while, but I keep putting it off because I keep adding pictures to the list. So, here are my top ten sleeping positions I've found Jonah in from June to now.
10. Jonah with his cousin, Ashley. This was one of Ashley's first times holding Jonah, and we promised her it would be easy since he was asleep.
9. You will begin to find a trend with his hands. This was just around the time that I started the habit of putting pajamas on him since he could sleep through the night without needing to be fed or a diaper change.
8. We wore him out at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. A big thank you goes out to Nina Moser for the Dr. Seuss teething cloth. It's one of his favorite toys!
7. I came in one morning and found him like this. I just couldn't resist taking a picture! Don't worry, he was breathing just fine.
6. Everything about this picture is wonderful. My only regret is that I didn't use a nicer camera to capture this image.
5. He just looks like a stud in this picture.
4. I came in to check on him and found him like this. We were on a trip with our friends the Cotons and we let him sleep in the car seat because he likes to rocking motion.
3. Most of you have probably seen this one since it's on my Facebook wall, but I just love it so much. It's very sweet. I was just waiting for the drool to start falling on Steve's shirt. :)
2. The last two were so hard to decide!!! I can't seem to remember why he didn't have an outfit on. I think he had an epic diaper change requiring a bath, and when I set him down to put on pajamas he fell asleep, so I moved him to the boppy. This was one of the many nights where it was just me so I'd set Jonah on Steve's spot on the bed.
1. He's just soooooooo cute! He looks more like a little boy than a baby in this picture. I just love almost everything about him.
Parenting is such an adventure sometimes. I can't wait for him to get older and show these pictures to him.










No comments:
Post a Comment