Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Syllabus

I imagine becoming a mom is very much like taking a college course, except this class isn't focused so much on reading from a textbook as it is hands on, trial by fire approach. I also imagine that the only instructor in the course is the Lord, because He's the only one with a perfect knowledge of things. That also means the class is more along the lines of a "pass/fail" course than a graded scale, and that is a HUGE relief, because I'm pretty sure I'd get a C in the course with how many mistakes I'm sure to make along the way.

I'm not sure how I feel about enrolling in this course, so to speak, but I go into further detail about that in my next post. I also have no idea what my learning outcomes are, or really what I'm getting myself into, but I suppose that's what faith is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment